Tuesday 25 October 2016

ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Hello my darlings! How are you all doing? 
So starting from this month I want to take my blogging activities seriously, and I want to start doing that by writing more. The problem is always not knowing what would be worth writing about, or not finding the time to write it. So in order to keep my writing flowing and continuous, I will be trying this ''30 Day Blog Challenge'' from Zehira-blog . The list of ideas all look quite fun and random.But I am going to make this into a ''30 Week'' instead. I will be working on this project along my usual posts and book reviews. 

By doing this, I can try and promise that you will find at least ONE new blog post every week. I hope that by the end of this challenge, you guys can all get to know me better and continue to follow me throughout my blogging journey. As I've already mention in older posts, I am hopelessly bad at promoting myself on social media, so much that I don't even want to try! But for now, I'm good like this. I appreciate the people who have contacted me on Tumblr with positive feedbacks. You guys are the best! We are a small army of Bookerflies for now. I want to write and keep it personal for now, while I experiment with what works for me and what doesn't. Hopefully one day my writing will get better and confident enough so I can consider going out there and share what I've written in my blog with everyone else. Oh and meanwhile, if you're reading this and have a blog of your own, don't be invisible! Be my blogging buddy! Leave me a message on Tumblr or comment down below your link and on what you think of my blog so far (be honest! I promise I won't cry. Maybe... :p)

Hope you will look forward to it. 
^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

cursor credit