Thursday 9 June 2016

K-Pop Challenge


Hello. What's up?
So a few weeks ago I found this probably old K-Pop challenge. I know this is really lame, but when I came across this one on Pinterest I really really wanted to do one too! It looks like a lot of fun. Beware, this will be an awfully long post if you're not a K-pop fan so please ignore if you're not interested, but you will miss my sense of humour (wat?) and the cuteness and perfection overload of my favourite idols!
aww aw awww awwww heart eyeslove anime heart hearts in lovereaction disney faint fainting lilo & stitch

Important notice: The pictures I have included don't belong to me and I have tried to not leave the credit out, but if I have please kindly let me know and I will take action to add the credits to you.



If you like this challenge, please post yours too in the comments or on your blog and tag me if you want. I would love to see yours too. This picture above is not created by me, but I couldn't find the original owner. Nevertheless, I had lots of fun answering the questions. I hope you enjoy reading this and let me know if we have things in common. ^_^

Day 1: Your favourite K-pop boy group
Waaaa, I have so many right now, but I would say my favourite of all time remains: B2ST.

''Guess Who?'' by B2ST

Day 2: Your favourite K.pop girl group
I don't really have one, to be honest. I don't know much about K-pop girl groups, except a few MVs I've watched that were trending. I would like to but I just don't know where to start!
If you guys have any suggestions for me, let me know on the comments and I would be happy to look at your favourites. ^_^

Well, if I really have to choose one for now, Girl's Generation. This video was the first one from that I watched long ago and I thought it was pretty badass.
''I Got A Boy'' by Girl's Generation


Day 3: Your ultimate K-pop bias (boy)


Yong Junhyung (B2ST), my first bias ever! Back then, I wasn't really interested in rap music as I am now (would that be K-rap? O.o ), but I was captivated by his unique and poetical lyrics. He is a composer after all, and I always look forward to his rap parts from B2ST songs and solo albums.

''After This Moment'' by Yong Junhyung ft. Davii


Day 4: Your ultimate K-pop bias (girl)
Pretty in Pink | Lee Hi | Vogue Girl Korea:

Lee Hi - she is a solo artist, and I couldn't stop listening to this song from her. Every time I listen to it, I get the feeling of pouring cold water on myself. The lyrics, the vocals, they're so relaxing and it inspire me to so many levels. Plus the title of the song is my life motto.

''Breathe'' by Lee Hi


Day 5: Any other K-pop boy biases
I am so glad this question came up! 'Cause honestly, who in Kpop fandom has one bias only?
This picture has SWAG written all over it:
Suga (real name Min Yoongie from BTS)



Jin (real name Kim Seokjin from BTS)


V #BTS:
V (real name Kim TaeHyung from BTS)

Uuuughh. Basically, all the guys from BTS should take this question number!
☆~Sometime We Are Like Stars. We Fall So Someone's Wish Can Come True. ~ ☆:


Day 6: Any other K-pop girl biases
She is not really my Bias, but I admire her sense of style.

Yoona from Girl's Genereation

Day 7: Favourite K-pop song by bias guy group
Although, this song also makes me cry, especially Yoseop's shaking voice at the second chorus which feels like he was getting emotional too. But the lyrics, oh my god.
''On Rainy Days'' by B2ST



Day 8: Favourite K-pop song by bias girl group
They are not really my bias (yet?) but I love this song too much.
''Lonely'' by 2NE1


Day 9: A K-pop song that makes you cry / sad
''Loser'' by Big Bang 

Day 10: A K-pop song that makes you happy / smile
I have a love and hate relationship with this song, because thinking about this MV (Prologue) makes me sad, but the feeling when I listen to it makes me more hopeful and happy. BTS, what have you done to my life?
''Prologue: Butterfly'' by BTS


Day 11: Favourite K-pop dance
waaa this is soo hard. I love any dance videos. So I'm putting two of my favourites and proud to say I've learned them yey!!
''Good Luck'' by B2ST

''Save Me'' by BTS

Day 12: Favourite K-pop music video (girl and boy group)

''Let's Not Fall In Love'' by Big Bang

Day 13: Favourite K-pop music video of all time
This one keeps changing for me though.
''Young Forever'' by BTS


Day 14: First K-pop song you heard
''Going Crazy'' by Song JiEun got me interested in searching for K-pop after I was blown away by the MV and lyrics translation. However, I don't think I would have stayed in K-pop much longer if it weren't for this catchy bomb of a song: ''Troublemaker'' by Hyuna and Jang Hyunseung.

''Going Crazy'' by Song JiEun

''Troublemaker'' by Hyuna & Jang Hyunseung


Day 15: K-pop group you hate
I don't hate anyone really. I have a strong sense of admiration for all K-pop group and solo artists, because most of them have their songs that clearly display the talent, dedication and hard work they have put to get where they are. So a big slow clap applause to all of them! Including the ones that get on my nerves sometimes, but I won't say which group to keep this post hate -free. Can you feel the love radiating from your screen right now??
 *^*




Day 16: A K-pop idol you wish was your older brother


Rap Monster (real name Kim Namjoon from BTS), because aside from being really good at rapping, he is also very smart and brainiac. I look up to him like a big brother already!
"When rapmon turns into brainmon" true:


Day 17: A K-pop idol you wish was your older sister

I think I know more Korean actresses than idols. So I could mention Ha Yeon Soo. I mean, she does sing in the K-drama ''Monstar'' (and a bloody good singer!). But the main reason I wish she was my elder sister is so she could braid my hair like hers. *__* My attempts don't come out really well like hers.



Day 18: A K-pop idol you wish was your younger brother
I have no idea. Guess I haven't really met a K-pop guy that made me wish he was my younger bro. .-.


Maybe, Kookie (/Junkook from BTS). After all he is one year younger than me for real. He is the cutest Maknae (youngest member in Korean) I have ever seen!! *^*

or


Daesung (Big Bang). With his hair like that, it's kind fo ridiculous and probably frustrating for him. But to me, he looks like a mysterious anime character, or a cute puppy. :3

Day 19: A K-pop idol you wish was your younger sister
Okay, now I am feeling guilty for ignoring female idols. But nah, I don't think I would want a younger K-pop idol sister. My self-esteem is as low as it can get already, thank you very much!



Day 20: Favourite picture of favourite K-pop guy group
At first was like, ''To include or not include Jang Hyunseung?'', since he left the group recently this year. But in the end, I still did, because he was the member that led me to watch my first B2ST's music video ''Breathe'' and it all started from there. :')



Day 21: Favourite picture of favourite K-pop girl group
_________________________

Day 22: Most underrated K-pop artist / group member

I would mention B2ST again because it frustrates me so much that they don't get as much recognition as they should, but I think I've talked enough about them. One group that I think really deserved this number is C-Clown, who have disbanded last year in October, and I myself have only heard about them when that news came out. And I felt sad after watching their music video because it was really good and the boys have worked really hard! Like, why did they have to disband? **cries as if she is the mother of the C-Clown kids**


Day 23: Favourite cover by K-pop artist of American / English song
Jeon JungKook (BTS) - ''Nothing Like Us'' by Justin Bieber.


Day 24: A K-pop song you never get tired of
Every time I have a sad, depressing and energy-draining day, I play Big Bang's ''Bang Bang Bang'' in full volume and dance to it (when alone at home). It's just the kind of song that regenerates you. I hope I don't ever get tired of it, given how many times a week I crave that song.



Day 25: Best K-pop song for dancing to
''Fire'' by BTS is my party jam. (Shut up, Mashy. You don't go to parties. You're not THAT cool enough.)


Whereas this song (still by BTS 'cause their choreographies are so sharp and cool) makes me want to jump out and dance like a demon, especially when I'm walking on the streets and it comes up on my playlist, at the part ''Jjeoreo!''


Day 26: Favourite hairstyle on K-pop guy biases


Suga (BTS)


Chanyeol (EXO)


G-Dragon (Big Bang)

Day 27: Favourite hairstyle on K-pop girl biases


Sunny (Girl's Generation)



Yoona (Girl's Generation)


HyunA Roll Deep:
Hyuna (4Minute)

Day 28: Favourite K-pop ''Bromances'

G-Dragon and Seungri ♡ #BIGBANG #G-Ri. GD was so embarrassed, hahaha they are toooo cute . #inkigayo:
Seungri and G-Dragon (Big Bang)

*・☪·̩͙ ·˖✶үσυ αяε мү gεт αωαү, үσυ αяε мү ғαvσяιтε ρℓαcε*・☪·̩͙·˖✶Suga and V are so cute!!!:
V and Suga (BTS)


Day 29: K-pop artist you look up to
In one picture, BAM!

Lee Hi and G-Dragon (from Big Bang). G-Dragon is the best in the industry with his rapping game and a pioneer among idols as a composer and song-writer. Lee Hi, like I've mentioned before, has a cool, refreshing voice that's almost magical to listen to.


Day 30: K-pop idol with the best smile


V (BTS)



Lee Kikwang (B2ST)



(BONUS BY ME) Day 31: K-pop vocals you can never get tired of 

Yang Yoseop from B2ST. His voice is honey to my soul. He has so much recognition with his solo album, movie soundtracks and musicals.
''Caffeine'' by Yang Yoseop


Lee Kikwang (B2ST) could as well be part of a choir of singing angels. He needs a solo comeback!!


I like his voice in this song here in particular (he sings at 1:34)
''Fiction (Intro)'' by B2ST


Phewww!! That was long. If you made it this far with patience, I love you and thank you.As you may have noticed, there are some names that kept repeating. I've only listed my absolute favourites. I do follow some other groups, but not as much as these ones. There are way too many good ones in the K-Pop world! I also do apologize if I've got some facts wrong.
Did anything on my list inspire you to get into K-pop, or find another group you would like to find more about? Do let me know!
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

cursor credit